1 Month Inside a Multi 6 Figure Google Ads Account For a Fashion Brand
How MCM Agency significantly increased one of their clients’ return on ad spend to 8.74x by implementing their MCM Agency CPC Strategy:
BackgroundClient X is a multi 6 figure e-commerce company in the fashion vertical. The company was struggling to achieve a high return on ad spend (ROAS) through its Google Ad campaigns and approached MCM Agency, for help.
ChallengesUpon analyzing the clients Google Ad account, MCM Agency identified several challenges that were hindering the company’s performance:
- Low conversion rates: Their Google Ads had low conversion rates, resulting in a low ROAS.
- Poor ad copy and landing page optimisation: The ad copy and landing pages were not effectively persuading potential customers to convert.
- Ineffective keyword targeting: the client was targeting a broad range of keywords, leading to low relevance and low-quality traffic.
SolutionsTo help the client increase their ROAS, MCM Agency implemented their MCM Agency CPC Strategy, which included the following solutions:
- Ad copy and landing page optimization: MCM Agency rewrote the ad copy using a psychology based approach and optimised the landing pages to better persuade potential customers to convert.
- Keyword targeting: MCM Agency conducted keyword research and identified high-converting keywords to target in the campaigns.
- Audience targeting: MCM Agency used audience targeting to reach customers who were more likely to convert based on their behavior and interests.